This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the MX record is?
Suggested article from our blog: What is an MX record?
MX record, a.k.a. Mail Exchange DNS record is the one who is responsible for the acceptance of the incoming emails of a certain domain.
Manage your MX records, from your control panel, at your DNS hosting provider. From there, you can edit the MX records and point them to a new email hosting provider, if you have changed it. If you don’t do it, you won’t be able to receive emails.
How to create an MX record?
When you are creating a MX record, you will need to write:
- The hostname first.
- Then type of record – MX in this case.
- To direct it to the email server. Put the location of the server in “Points to”
- Set a TTL – how long, should this record be kept
- And last the priority. Starting from 0 for highest priority and 65535 for the lowers priority
Example of an MX-record